Reading Time: 2 mins
For day 2 of our 6 days of Christmas competitions, we’re giving you the chance to win a £75 voucher to spend with Jewellerybox.
Jewellerybox is an online jewellery retailer based in south London, and they’re on a mission to show the world you can buy real jewellery at costume jewellery prices.
They pride themselves on their range, with over 10,000 unique pieces of sterling silver & 9ct gold jewellery for you to choose from. They’re passionate about the designs they offer and think buying jewellery should be affordable, easy, fast and above all fun.
To enter, answer this question in the box below: Where is Jewellerybox based?
C) South London
The competition closes on Monday 21st January at midnight. The winner will be announced in our newsletter on 22nd January. Good luck everyone!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This competition is promoted by MoneyMagpie (“Promoter”).
- Competition entry is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or older. No purchase necessary.
- Prize is supplied by Jewellerybox.
- The competition is not open to employees (and their families) of the Promoter MoneyMagpie or partner Jewellerybox, their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of the competition.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for lost or late competition entries.
- The winner will be chosen at random by an independent judge and will be notified via email or telephone. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition you consent to being communicated to by the Promoter. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send the Promoter full details of their postal address to which the prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If the Promoter cannot: (a) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within 5 working days or (b) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a new winner until a winner on these terms is found.